Reproductive and developmental toxicology deals with the identification of the effects of pharmaceuticals and chemicals on the mammalian reproduction at all developmental stages.
Toxi-Coop have performed a large number of reproductive toxicity studies for pharmaceuticals, agricultural and industrial chemicals in accordance with the OECD, ICH, FDA, EMEA and OPPTS guidelines.
Main Study Options
- • Fertility and reproduction studies (one, two generation studies, combined repeat dose toxicity with repro screening test)
- • Prenatal developmental toxicity studies (assessment of skeleton and soft tissues)
- • Perinatal and postnatal studies (neurodevelopmental, immuno-developmental studies)
- • Combined general toxicity-reproductive toxicity studies
- • Reproduction / developmental screening study OECD 421
- • Prenatal developmental toxicity study OECD 414
- • One-generation reproduction toxicity study OECD 421
- • Two generations reproduction toxicity study OECD 416